INSTRUCTIONS TO TAKE CARE OF WHILE CHARGING:
At Charge+Zone, we believe that everyone should get an opportunity to charge his/her EV. Here are some of our best practices to make it easy, simple and safe.
To charge your EV at charge+zone station, please follow thefollowing instructions
- Park your EV so that charging point / gun can be plugged to charging socket on the Electric Vehicle.
- Our charge sports are equipped for 90 minutes per charging session.
Follow the steps in charge+zone App to start Charging session after the payment done.
- Take out the connector from the Charge Spot. Plug it into charging socket of EV.
- Start charging session by tapping Start Charging on your mobile app screen.
- Your EV will charge at a lower kWh rate, if it is above 50%. It will not use the kWh fast charging capability but will be on slow charging mode.
- Your charging session time will be based on the option you have selected while booking the time slot; i.e. by unit or by amount.
- Do not use the Red Emergency Stop button during charging session unless any unexpected emergency operation occurs.
- Once you are done with the charging session, unplug the connector and put it back to the Charge Spot connector holder properly and leave the space for the next EV driver to charge.